Photographer | Dreamer
My photography journey started years ago inspired by my sister and late best friend. They inspired me to be creative and more passionate about life. Always taking their cameras on our adventures and doing fun and crazy shoots. I said, "I want in on that. I want to be cool too." They were both older than me and I looked up to them.
Photography in a way, helps me express what I can't say in words. I started out photographing landscapes, then people. Families, babies, events, anything that was asked of me. As I grew, I noticed the kind of photography that really fills me with joy. I still love landscapes, but what truly made me happy was doing creative portraits, branding, couples, and weddings. I LOVE love. Romance books and movies are my favorite for a reason.
I feel like I have soo much creativity flowing through me and I'm always thinking of the next photoshoot and what I can do to make it different than my last. It's all about the experience they say, but I say it's about the results too.
Keep scrolling to learn what it's like to work with me!
get to know
Born and raised in a small town from Missouri.
2010 - Married my now husband, Evan, at the young age of 17!
2011 - Army moved us to Kansas
2016 - Army moved us to North Carolina
2022 - Army moved us to Texas
We have 3 amazing boys and 2 awesome doggos, Chancho and Selena.
Drink: Matcha Latte
Bands: Arcade Fire, Local Natives, Beach House
Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, hiking, and camping.
Dream Destination: Iceland and Ireland
Current reading: Olga Dies Dreaming by Xochitl Gonzalez
it's all about the experience
First of all, this is not about me, it's all about you! I truly care about all of my clients and strive to make your experience amazing and to capture beautiful moments that make you smile and feel happy.
1. With each session I offer unlimited free consults.
2. When you're booking for your elopement or wedding, I make sure we're a good fit first, because we'll be spending a lot of time together!
3. While planning your elopement, keep in mind, I'm not just your photographer.
4. I can help in finding the perfect location or venue, best time to elope in that climate, what to bring and wear, nearby lodging, and vendors. I do all the research for you!
5. For portrait sessions, I love helping create the scene. I make Pinterest boards to help us go in the right direction. I also love helping pick out the best outfits and locations.