Photographer | Dreamer
My photography journey started years ago inspired by my sister and late best friend. They inspired me to be creative and more passionate about life. I've struggled with depression since I was ten years old. Since then, music became my only muse. It literally saved me. Then, along came my camera. Photography, in a way, helps me express what I can't say in words.
I specialize in love and portraits for two different reasons. Love is raw and passionate. It showcases the couples connection and electric chemistry. Taking portraits is an art form that sometimes lets you see into someone's soul simply by focusing on their eyes. Portraits have this innate way to showcase a person's unique persona.
Keep scrolling to learn what it's like to work with me!
get to know
Born and raised in a small town from Missouri.
2010 - Married my now husband, Evan, at the young age of 17!
2011 - Army moved us to Kansas
2016 - Army moved us to North Carolina
2022 - Army moved us to Texas
We have 3 amazing boys and 2 awesome doggos, Chancho and Selena.
Drink: Oat Chai Latte
Bands: Arcade Fire, Local Natives, Beach House
Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, hiking, and camping.
Dream Destination: Iceland and Ireland
Current Netflix Binge: Stranger Things
the process of having me as your Photographer
it's all about the experience
First of all, this is not about me, it's all about you! I truly care about all of my clients and strive to make your experience amazing and to capture beautiful moments that make you smile and feel happy.
1. With each session I offer unlimited free consults.
2. When you're booking for your elopement or wedding, I make sure we're a good fit first, because we'll be spending a lot of time together!
3. In planning your elopement, I'm not just your photographer.
4. I'll help in finding the perfect location, best time to elope in that climate, what to bring and wear, nearby lodging, and vendors. I do all the research for you!
5. For portrait session, I love helping you pick out the best outfit and location, we can even make it fun and do a theme!